A COMPANY WITH TRADITION
Max Wagner GmbH & Co. KG., sawmill and timber trading company, was founded in 1919 and is specialized in the production and trade of high-quality hard & softwood lumber originating in Europe, Africa, North America and Asia. In addition to lumber production and timber trade, Max Wagner GmbH & Co, KG offers services such as custom-cutting and custom-drying. The company, situated in Bad Essen, township Osnabrücker Land, is FSC ® as well as PEFC™ certified and as of October 2017 a member of the Federation of German saw and wood industry (DeSH e.V.). Max Wagner GmbH & Co. KG owns a band saw, an optional custom cutting line and ten kilns. Four of the kilns are vacuum operated while six are conventional; one having the combined function of steaming and drying. The ca. 3,7 hectare industrial complex with its own inland port, rail site and first-rate local street and highway connectivity, offers ample indoor capacity for value preserving lumber storage.